What is the most important thing about weddings and your wedding day?
The Amadeus has one simple answer … You!
Weddings need forethought — whether you would like a formal elegant seated meal, or an informal lively buffet and drinks reception we can make your event stand out.
A Blank Canvas
The Amadeus is a dry hire venue, hired exclusively for wedding receptions and civil marriage ceremonies, allowing you to make the venue your own. From discussing ideas, arranging table plans, and offering support and answering questions from the moment you book we aim to provide ‘anything and everything possible’ for your special day.
The Upper Hall
The Upper Hall’s large elegant windows with stained glass borders provide wonderful natural illumination. The original pipe organ, wood panelled balcony and graceful Victorian architecture complete the impressive effect. The room can hold up to 180 people with occasional seating, 160 on banqueting tables, or up to 150 on round tables. For civil ceremonies the Upper Hall can hold 120 people. Smaller receptions can be accommodated by creating a more intimate space in the Upper Hall.
The Lower Hall
The Lower Hall is a tranquil white space with a brick vaulted ceiling, columns and a hardwood floor. It is an ideal space to have an intimate drinks reception, followed by a wedding breakfast in the Upper Hall, and then depending on the number of guests either hall can be used for the evening reception – the Lower Hall can hold up to 100 people with occasional seating. For smaller weddings we welcome you to have a civil ceremony for up to 60 people in our Lower Hall.
Whatever you decide for your perfect wedding, a wedding reception at The Amadeus is guaranteed to make your day stand out and produce a service that is as unique and individual as you are. For our e-brochure and more information email us at email@example.com — we are happy to help.
PRICES OF WEDDING RECEPTIONS
The hire rates for the whole venue:
Set up/decoration time is included in the prices and
SATURDAYS & OTHER DAYS
Saturday: 8 hours: £2,700.00
Saturday: 10 hours £3,200.00
Saturday: 12 hours £3,600.00
Other days: 8 hours: £2,300.00
Other days: 10 hours £2,700.00
Other days: 12 hours £3,000.00
No Weddings Receptions on Sundays
• Wedding ceremony Charge £200.00+VAT (VAT applies to the ceremony hire only)
• Additional hire £250.00 per hour (2am latest)
• Early access for suppliers’ is £50 per hour (from 9am).
• Upper Hall grand piano £75.00+VAT
• Lower Hall upright piano £45.00+VAT
• Projector & 3M Screen £70.00+VAT
• Payment is normally made by bank transfer to:
The Amadeus Centre Ltd, Account:- 69024315, Sort Code:- 08 92 99
• We also accept all credit and debit cards as well as bitcoin.
- You may hold a civil ceremony in our Upper Hall for up to 120 people or in our Lower Hall for up to 60 people.
- Exclusive use of two halls: The Upper Hall and Lower Hall, and a fully fitted kitchen.
- The venue comes with beautiful in-house lighting to add ambience to your wedding day and truly impress your guests.
- Experienced staff ready to advise you from start to finish, making your perfect day go smoothly.
- An on-hand Event Manager to deal with any, and every, request on the night itself.
- Cloakroom facilities for you and your guests to leave coats and bags.
- We work with six recommended caterers who provide a tailor-made service and are ready to discuss all your catering needs.
- We do not charge corkage to bring your own alcohol.
- Disabled toilet and access to ground floor.
- Free WiFi.
- A night cleaner is included in the hire price of the venue.