What’s the most important thing on your wedding day?
The Amadeus has one simple answer … You!
Whether you would like a formal elegant seated meal, or an informal lively buffet and drinks reception we can make your event stand out.
A Blank Canvas
The Amadeus is a dry hire venue, hired exclusively for wedding receptions and blessings allowing you to make the venue your own. From discussing ideas, arranging table plans, and offering support and answering questions from the moment you book we aim to provide ‘anything and everything possible’ for your special day.
The Upper Hall
The Upper Hall’s large elegant windows with stained glass borders provide wonderful natural illumination. The original pipe organ, wood panelled balcony and graceful Victorian architecture complete the impressive effect. The room can hold up to 200 people with occasional seating, 180 on banqueting tables, or up to 150 on round tables. Smaller receptions can be accommodated by creating a more intimate space in the Upper Hall.
The Lower Hall
The Lower Hall is a tranquil white space with a brick vaulted ceiling, columns and a hardwood floor. It is an ideal space to have an intimate drinks reception, followed by a wedding breakfast in the Upper Hall, and then depending on the number of guests either hall can be used for the evening reception.
- Exclusive use of two halls: The Upper Hall and Lower Hall, and a fully fitted kitchen.
- Experienced staff ready to advise you from start to finish, making your perfect day go smoothly.
- An on-hand duty manager to deal with any, and every, request on the night itself.
- Two members of security and cloakroom staff. For larger events over 150 guests an extra staff member will be required.*
- We work with six recommended caterers who provide a tailor-made service and are ready to discuss all your catering needs.
- We do not charge corkage to bring your own alcohol.
- Disabled toilet and access to ground floor.
- Free WiFi.
- For event lighting and décor we recommend Redcat Lighting who offer a bespoke service to make your wedding unique and like no other.
- A night cleaner is included in the hire price of the venue.